Pepperoni Pizza Casserole ๐Ÿ˜‹


 Pepperoni Pizza Casserole ๐Ÿ˜‹

Ingredients:

• 8 oz rotini pasta, cooked and drained

• 1 lb ground beef

• 1 cup pepperoni slices

• 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

• 1 can pizza sauce

• 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning

• Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions:

1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).

2. In a skillet, I brown the ground beef and season it with salt and pepper.

3. In a large bowl, I combine the cooked pasta, browned beef, pepperoni slices, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, pizza sauce, and Italian seasoning.

4. I transfer the mixture to a greased baking dish.

5. I bake it for 25-30 minutes or until it becomes bubbly and golden.

6. I allow it to cool for a few minutes before serving.

Notes:

• Personalize with your preferred pizza toppings.

• Enhance with a layer of sliced bell peppers or olives for added veggies.

• Sprinkle grated Parmesan on top before baking for a cheesy crust.

Comments